The low-code collaboration tool for model-oriented creation and management of micro-services.
Create processes in BPMN 2.0 format using a graphical user interface and, at the same time, carry out the technical implementation using delivered libraries or ones you have created yourself in UML. The finished models are then used directly without any further programming as micro-services (xUML) in the Scheer PAS Integration layer.
The Scheer PAS Designer is seamlessly integrated into Scheer PAS. Its functionality is set up for the use cases of Scheer PAS and thus enables reduced complexity and easier use compared to similar tools. Due to standardization and the graphical display, the models.
- are understandable over the long term
- have no language barriers
- are easy to understand and change for teams or for employees new to the role
Collaboration and understanding between specialized departmental employees, process and IT stakeholders is encouraged and the gap between the specialized department and IT is narrowed.
- Use prepared connectors for numerous application cases, in the web, database, and ERP environment.
- Integrate your own libraries with reusable modules.
- Work with multiple users simultaneously on a model and track the changes live.
- Manage all projects in one user interface.
- Adapt the user interface to the corporate design of your company and select German, or English for international teams, as the interface language.
The models contain data structures (classes) and structural logic (state machines and activities) of the service, and also the interfaces to other systems:
- SOAP and/or REST interfaces that the service provides externally
- Adapter calls for communication with external interfaces, which the service consumes